Lip Balm Recipe

I have a child that is completely addicted to lip balm, so I have researched lots of recipes and come up with one that I LOVE.  I told him he is allowed to be addicted to this one.  

abundance naturals
SMOOCHERS
1/3 cup each:
Beeswax
Cocoa Butter
Jojoba Oil
1 t. lanolin
1/2 t. agave, makes it sweet
10 drops peppermint essential oil
5 drops vanilla essential oil
Melt everything together, except essential oil, in a double boiler, I use a glass measuring cup sitting in a large skillet with boiling water.  After it is melted completely stir in essential oils.  Immediately pour into containers.  


If you don't want to make your own come buy some from me.  I am now addicted to this product, soooo fabulous!  $4 for a product that is handmade with love, you can't beat that ;]

Comments

  1. They look amazing! I cannot wait to buy some in March...This cold weather is making my lips nearly unkissable. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. well now, this is a unique use for agave! i'm sure i've never seen a recipe for lip balm--fascinating!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts