Abundance is OPEN FOR BUSINESS

For the last two months I have been really questioning if I should venture into another business.  My plan was to open December 1st and I'm just now getting it done.  Every week something has come up to cause a distraction, thus making me question myself.  Well Friday I received a visit from my natural health mentor and teacher, my Nature's Sunshine sponsor, and another good friend.  They are three women that I love and respect.  After inspecting my space and looking at what I will be offering they did nothing but encourage me, they also spent a little $ on my bath products.  When they left I had a beautiful revelation.....when I am trying to open a business that is genuinely focused on helping people, of coarse the enemy of my soul, the same one in my biz's motto scripture, John 10:10, that wants to steal, kill, and destroy, is not going to sit back and not use everything in his power to distract me.  So I AM OPEN!!!!!!  I am not perfect, nor is my business.  I do not know it all, but I can sure research answers for you.  I am not a size 4, refer to my last blog post.  But I am ready, willing, and able to encourage others to reach the goals they have for their health and life.  Please come by or call me with any questions you have that I may be able to help you with.  Blessings!

  

Comments

Popular Posts