We are what we create.

I heard a statement recently that really struck me as truth...."you are what you create".   I began to think of how it applies.  Years ago I would not have considered myself a very creative person but even then I was creating.  I was creating meals, a home for my family, friendships, etc..... we all create.  I couldn't help but to think of the people, at times myself included, that create chaos, drama, stress and determined that I do NOT want to be that kind of creator.  I have so many creative intrests that I want to pursue and have to a small extent but more than anything I want to create a peaceful home that my family can retreat to.  I want to cultivate a loving spirit that my husband never dreads spending time with.  I want to create a countenance that my friends are drawn to.  Even more than those I want to allow the creator of the universe to create in me a clean heart that comes from knowing and living for Him.

A few things I have created.







Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake

Shrimp and Grits, I'll try to post this recipe soon.


My daughter in laws lingerie shower.





A healthy summer dinner for me and my love.
Okay I didn't create this alone but I am soooo thankful for a loving, fulfilling relationship!













Comments

Popular Posts